Ministry of Public Health recommends about how to wash a vegetables and fruits with stripping peel, soak water for 10-15 minutes and wash with water flow 2 minutes, which can be reduced to 92% of chemicals.
Tips for buying fresh vegetables and Fruit are clean and safe.
- Choose to buying fresh vegetables and fruits are clean, no soil and chemical stain.
- Choose to buying fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Choose to eating vegetables and fruits in season because vegetables and fruits are grown in season are likely to grow more vegetables and fruits out of season, reducing the use of chemical fertilizer and down.
- Should to eat vegetables and fruits that can be grown easily at home.
- Should to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables for to get the nutritional benefits and avoid toxic accumulation.
If you are not sure of fresh vegetables and fruits to purchase is save from chemical or other contaminants. Wash raw vegetables and fruits properly effectively reduces the amount of contamination down. Simple, convenient and economical Here’s how : Peeling vegetables or fruits left soak for 10-15 minutes and rinse with running water for two minutes, which is the study of the Department of Agriculture. States that can reduce chemical trace surface of fruits and vegetables have the most up to 92 percent.
There are also other ways to use solvents to wash fruits and vegetables are…
- Saline salt 2 tablespoons piled on four liters of water.
- The use of chlorinated lime water mix ½ teaspoon of chlorine powder in 1 cup water, stir well and leave to settle. Pour only the clean water mixed with 20 liters of clean water.
- Use ½ cup of vinegar per 2 liters.
- Bring water and bicarbonate of soda 1 teaspoon per 4 liters.
- Wash were washed with water again.